Saturday, February 22, 2014

The Crazy Lady at Work

I work a full time job, and I am known at work as quite the zany and crazy lady. I tell my co-workers often that I feel like running through the store, screaming and waving my hands like a child just for the fun of it. Yeah, I know, that would get me fired, and probably in the nut house too, but it's like I always say; sanity is way over rated!

;)

Well you know we have to get our kicks somehow. Anyhow, the weather here is good today (no dust storms) and if you follow me in any other places you know by now that I have many interests. Today I am at the public library because the internet is painfully slow at my house and the Sears guy is there and it was just better to come to the library.

I had to run into town anyway to run some errands so it worked out fine.

Anyhow I am working on some keyword research today with my Long Tail Pro Platinum and I am finding all kinds of great information for many keywords. The best feature I like about this software is the ability to see how competitive it would be to rank for a specific keyword term. This is that priceless feature that saves me loads of headaches and time.

If you are into internet marketing of niche website building then I highly recommend this software.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment