Thursday, September 18, 2014

Instant PayDay Network Reviews Homeless Man Makes $4K Plus More Reviews and How to Drive Traffic

Hi ya'll from west Texas. Today I am going to give my review and honest opinion on the Instant Payday Network as well as the reviews of many others. I want you to have not only my hones opinion but also the honest opinion of others, so this post is about many, many Instant Payday Network Reviews. At the bottom of the page, after all these videos I will give you an over view of what Instant Payday Network is about and how to drive traffic, generate leads, and build a list for the System, also referred to as IPDN.

If you want to know a great way to get paid to give away an awesome free lead generating system that you can use with IPDN or any other business go to http://dotcompaydays.com and watch the awesome videos there. Hint: 100% commissions, unheard of in the Affiliate Marketing Industry.

So without further adu, lets dive right it...

I am going to start with the experience of this homeless man who makes $4k per month with IPDN living in his truck...


Here is the text under the video at youtube:

" I am a homeless guy with two dogs, my babies Kyzak & Rydik, and we recently lost our home because the new owners decided to not allow big dogs. I am sitting in front of the coffee shop using the hot spot to upload this video proof that I am making money with this even homeless.

If you want an easy foundation to start from, and start earning an income online, then this is it folks. Check it out, it is free, however the doing of your offers part which is a must to get your affiliate status to earn commissions may cost, but it is less than 20 dollars. I paid 12 dollars, and make money with this almost every day. And I am homeless. So if I can do it you can do it."

Get the Free IPDN System Now...

The second review of a woman who promotes IPDN passively not actively...


Get the free IPDN System Now...

Here is a video review and income proof for a lady named Caryn Petty...


As you can see IPDN works for people from all walks of life, here is one more...


And one more income proof video just to top things off before we move on to what IPDN is all about and how you can get this system for free, earn money from it and how to drive traffic and build a list that you can promote offers to.


Okay, so now you know what's possible for the average Joe, or Jennie (like me :) ) as the saying goes. I just started the IPDN System and I am really excited about it.

So lets move on to what the IPDN system is. The IPDN system was started by a very nice guy named Jeff Buchanan who found himself broke and living back at his mother;s house. He had a desire to succeed in his own online business and he knew that if he gave enough people what they wanted then he would eventually get what he wanted too...

So he started the IPDN System to help people just like me and you to start out on line in a way that was cheap enough and easy enough that we could succeed, and earn while we learn.

Alot of people have bashed Jeff, saying it's a scam, it's not really free, etc. But let me ask you something, how many guys do you know  who are willing to give you a high converting website and system to build a list and income, to pay for the hosting and maintenance of that website, and to do it absolutely free, never earning a dime off of you?

I have not met very many men other that Jeff who is willing to do this for you.  The only other system that even comes close is the Free Lead System, totally awesome as well and a great way to build a list fast and free.

The IDPN system is free, yes, to qualify to earn commissions you have to complete the trail offers at My Cash Freebies and Double My Cash Freebies, but let me tell you, I have found systems identical to Jeff's IPDN that charge $30 per month just for the marketing and lead generating system that Jeff gives you for free from IPDN.

So could such a great guy, who is willing to give this away for free and not earn a dime except from those whom he directly refers be pushing a scam? My gut tells me no way. Meet Jeff in the video below as he tells his story of beginning IPDN...



As you can see Jeff is just a normal guy, an incredibly nice guy who earns an incredible living online. Personally I do not know why anyone would want to bash such a nice person? Weird, but anyhow, it takes all kinds to fill the world!

Back to IPDN. I just joined not too long ago and will be posting my own success video soon, but in the mean time, get your own free IPDN System now, and when you sign up through my link I will offer you the opprotunity to send 500 US visitors from a highly responsive  US traffic source to your IPDN page, on me, that means I will pay for it.

To qualify for this offer watch for the emails I will send you after you join through this link, and when I mean free I mean you will not pay me a cent, just qualify for IPDN and one other simple little thing and then you can email me as I will direct you to in my email, so watch for my emails and open to find out.

Don't wait, join IPDN Now...

No comments:

Post a Comment