Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Naked Beauty Joey Atlas Symulast Review - My Take

Hi and welcome every one to my review of the Naked Beauty SYMULAST Cellulite Exercises program from personal trainer Joey Atlas. I am going to tell you my story, my struggle with the cellulite on my hips, thighs and butt, but first I have a video review for you...


Okay, so I will tell you my story now. For your reference the video above can be found at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2at3LjOwD2g&list=UUkvUt4w7YQnJ_3IMPcp2LOA  If you have followed me at all you may already know that I have had 5 children and despite being a strick low carb dieter for the past 10 years and keeping a good figure I still have struggled with that stubborn cellulite on my hips, and back side that is just hideous and makes it embarrassing to wear shorts or a bathing suit.

So after some good research I finally found the Naked Beauty home cellulite treatment exercises and I am super excited. The reviews are from real women and you really need to watch Joey's video explaining why the SYMULAST method is the only real at home treatment for cellulite (memo to us girls: the creams and lotions just don't work, and Joey explains why in his video) click on the video below to watch how Joey explains what the real root cause of cellulite is and more importantly - what the cure is...

Naked beauty symulast video

Click on the video above to watch, it will really surprise you!

Okay, so just what is SYMULAST? Well Joey deifnately explains it best in the video above, but I will do my best to give you a brief explanation here as well. SYMULAST stands for synergistic muscle layer stimulation.

It is basically the sequence, form, and tempo that are necessary to tone the underlying muscles that are not toned and are causing the skin to sag - what we call cellulite.

I wish I would have taken before and after pictures but since I did not I will share with you Nicki's photos to show you just how effective the Naked Beauty Method is:


As you can see her results are just amazing. I am super excited because Joey has clients getting amazing results in just 28 days!

Here is another photo of a lady who has used the Naked Beauty method:

This photo is from Charmaine T who was super excited to report "20 years of cellulite almost gone in just 23 days!"

These are just amazing results. If you want to find out more about the Naked Beauty Symulast cellulite exercises you can watch the video above by Joey Atlas or click here.

Hope this review is helpful and informative and have a good day ya'll from west Texas!

-Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment