Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Cellulite Exercises from Top Fitness Expert Tone Saggy Butt

Okay, okay, this is an embarrassing topic for me (actually it's an embarrassing topic for any women, but unfortunately it is a very real topic that needs to be discussed. I am talking about cellulite, more specifically cellulite that affects 85% of all women on their hips, butt, and thighs.

Yes, I have it and if you are a woman, chances are you do too, so there's no need for me to point out to you that it's down right embarrassing to be seen in a bikini. Well as embarrassing as it is to admit that I have it I am going to do so here for the sake of telling you that I have recently started a cellulite exercises routine by Joey Atlas. I am very excited about doing these exercises because Joey has raving reviews from hundreds of women around the world whom he has helped through his SYMULAST exercises program. Hundreds of women have raved about how Joey has helped them to get rid of their horrid cellulite through these exercises.

Well naturally of course I want the latest and greatest thing that has the best reviews and is from an expert himself and that is what I have found with this system.

I started it two weeks ago and already I am seeing less dimples in my cellulite. You can really feel the exercises working when you start doing them yet they are not hard of strenuous. Joey shows you how in his video and it only takes 15- 20 minutes about 3 times a week.

That means even a full time working mom like me can fit these into my jam packed schedule.

What about you? What are your experiences with cellulite and what have you found to combat it? I would love to hear from you please leave your comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment